Wednesday 24 January 2007

Madonna - The Confessions Tour [Live]

People sometimes try and tell me that Madonna has always had a gap between her front teeth, but I'm not having it. As far as I'm concerned, she didn't used to have a gap between her front teeth and now she does.

People (different people) say that in life, it's important to have faith. They say that sometimes you need to just believe without needing facts. They might be on about God or something, but I feel that way about the gap in Madonna's front teeth.

It seems unlikely that someone would develop a gap in their teeth as they got older, but I believe. You can show me old photographs or whatever, but I won't be swayed by your 'facts'. Madonna didn't used to have a gap between her front teeth and now she does.

I can even pinpoint when it happened. It was when she got muscly. Was that when Ray Of Light came out? I think she tried to hide the new gap between her teeth by distracting everyone with her muscles. Well she didn't get one over on me.

You think 'burying' the gap-in-your-front-teeth-news was clever don't you, Madonna? You think getting all muscly was enough to fool Joe Public. Well I've got news for you. I'm onto you. I know that you didn't used to have a gap between your front teeth and now you do.

No comments: