Friday 12 January 2007

Chamillionaire - The Sound of Revenge

It's a desperate, last minute update because I didn't know I'd run out of saved ones! Everyone bask in its ill-thought-out amateurism.

Chamillionaire. I have literally NO CLUE who this guy is. I've got a fair idea from the front cover of his album though. My guess is that his interests include 'phat rides' and saying 'yeah' at a low pitch in an aggressive manner.

Other than that, it's tricky to decide where I stand. Chameleons - good. Millionaires - bad. It's a poser and no mistake.

Wait! Decision made. 'Outro' is track 16. There are 17 tracks. It's unforgivable. We've made up our mind and we won't be shifted: Chamillionaire is as thick as pigshit - pigshit that's been boiled for a great length of time and then had flour added to it. Now that's thick.

Does anyone know what the sound of revenge is? I can see Chamillionaire's version being a gunshot or something, but what would you have as the sound of revenge? Would it be the sound of someone weeing in a private swimming pool while the owners were out? Would it be the sound of a stolen packed lunch striking the school wall? Would it be someone saying: "Excuse me officer, but that man's got some drugs up his bottom - check if you don't believe me"?

Whatever it is, chances are it doesn't feature on this album. However, if you're after a low octave 'yeah' or two. Look no further. Probably.

No comments: