Thursday 5 April 2007

James Blunt - Back To Bedlam

I can't really be bothered today, so I thought I'd find an album where I could write about bloody anything off the top of my head and no-one would complain because I wasn't missing anything important.

After much searching, I eventually settled on James Blunt, because everyone who doesn't like his records instead likes to hate him with a passion. This'll be easy, I thought. But then it occurred to me that maybe I wouldn't honour his musical incompetence enough by ignoring him.

So I've got to really, really lay into him to raise myself above everyone else. But I can't. I'm dashing this off in no time because it's late in the day and I haven't updated. No time for thinking.

Maybe I'll diss him by making his update the worst on the whole of the site. That'll teach him.

In my head, I'm a Viking and I've hewn James Blunt down with my axe of indifference.

'Back To Bedlam' - it's a play on words on 'back to bed'.

... clap...

...clap...

No comments: