Wednesday 25 April 2007

Alanis Morissette - Jagged Little Pill

Isn't it ironic that a song entitled 'Ironic' contains nothing that is actually ironic. How very, very ironic. She's clever this Alanis Morissette. Or stupid.

As David St Hubbins once said: 'It's such a fine line between stupid and clever'.

Alanis Morissette can do all sorts of stuff with her free hand while the other's in her pocket. Here's some stuff that other people do.

I've got one hand in my pocket and the other is holding a beer.

I've got one hand in my pocket and the other is in my other pocket.

I've got one hand in my pocket and the other is holding one limp half of a cat's cradle.

I've got one hand in my pocket and the other is soundlessly attempting to clap.

I've got one hand in my pocket and the other is holding a pair of binoculars trained on the flat opposite where that girl lives.

No comments: