Monday 21 May 2007

HIM - Uneasy Listening Volume II: Rarities

His Infernal Majesty - there's a band name.

'Rendez Vous With Anus' - there's a song title. There is literally nothing I can add to that.

One track's called 'Hand Of Doom'. I remember contracting a hand of doom once. It was bloody murder. I couldn't do anything without inevitable destruction. Obviously I learnt early on to use my other hand, the left, but I'm so painfully one-sided that it wasn't a great deal better. My left hand's a hand of inadvertent doom.

Of course even at its best, when my left hand was successfully working its way through a mundane task, the Hand Of Doom was unoccupied and would amuse itself by sabotaging the left's efforts. Eventually, after a course of antibiotics, the symptoms subsided. A mate had an anus of doom. You don't want to hear about that.

A quick note about track five, 'Beginning Of The End': Track five is neither the beginning nor the end. Idiots.

No comments: