Wednesday 2 May 2007

The Backstreet Boys - Millennium

I used to call The Backstreet Boys 'The Back Passage Boys'. I was so funny back then. I don't know WHY I didn't try to become a stand-up comedian.

'Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely'. Now THERE'S an idea. Why didn't anyone separate The Backstreet Boys sooner? Surely it must have occurred to someone that they couldn't muck about making records if they were all sitting separately.

'I Want It That Way', the angel in question would have said. 'Don't Want You Back', they would have added.

Did you know that there was a comic called 'The Backstreet Project'? In it, The Back Street Boys are "cyber crusaders"... They have special amulets... They have adventures...

There are a large number of lies on this site. Astonishingly, the above isn't one of them.

No comments: