Tuesday 7 August 2007

Newton Faulkner - Hand Built By Robots

"Ohjesus, ohjesus, ohjesus, ohjesus, ohjesus. What did they build in the night?

"When I open this door, I'll find out what they've been up to. I can barely imagine.

"Let's go about this logically. Last week they built legs, a head, a torso, feet, upper arms, forearms and one hand. What could they have possibly built last night?

"It's no good. I'll just have to open the door and see...

"It's... It's... Another hand!"

Newton Faulkner's real name, according to Wikipedia is 'Sam Newton Battenberg Deutoronomy Faulkner'. Where do we stand on that? Is that 'true' or 'bollocks'?

Newton Faulkner's got ginger dreadlocks. Where do we stand on that?

1 comment:

Ne said...

I think that it is true that Newton Faulkener has ginger dreadlocks. Do I win a prize?